
OMG!!! Well Mike completely took me by surprise!!! We've had our SC/NC trip planned for a while for his marine buddy's wedding. Mike and I had also been talking about our future together for a while but it seemed like it was going to be a while before anything happened. On Friday October 3rd, Mike took me to Camp Lejeune and while we were there we went to Onslow Beach on base. We were walking along the beach and I was dreaming how wonderful it would be for him to propose and sure enough, Mike started talking about our future together and got down on one knee!!! I was still clueless and then the most GORGEOUS ring ever made came out of his pocket and I freaked out!!! I was sooo happy I couldn't believe it!!! The ring is absolutely B-E-A-UTIFUL and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! So Mike and I are engaged and happy as ever trying to figure out when the wedding will be :)
6 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait til the wedding. Mike couldn't have found a better girl:) Get a close up of your ring!
Congratulations! How romantic! We are so happy for you guys! :)
Hi, this is Alys, Jan's daughter, you have not met me, but she told me today when I talked to her that you and Mike got engaged. Congratulations! We will be down there for Thanksgiving, so maybe we will get to meet you then. Good luck with all the wedding plans. When is the big day?
hey guys!!! thanks sooo much for all of the comments!!! mike and i are super excited and happy :) and actually today i just booked the wedding site!!! it's at the botanic gardens in fort worth on the moon viewing deck on march 14, 2009!!! it's reserved from 9am to 3pm so our wedding will be sometime in that time frame :) thanks soo much for all of the support!!!
YAHOO!!! We are so excited for you two. We couldn't be happier that you will be part of the family. A wedding at the botanic gardens will be beautiful. But it won't even compare to how handsom/beautiful you two will be on that wonderful day.
Hey man! Congrats to the both of you! I'm so happy for ya!
-Adam
Post a Comment