
Well Mike and I have officially started house hunting!! I've been looking online forever, but yesterday (7-8-09) we met with our realtor (Mandi from Cumins Realty...who is awesome) and actually went inside a few!! We fell in love with the first one, but it's a bit out of our price range...so of course we kept browsing and had a blast looking in all of them :)
This picture is of Mike in the Living Rm of the first house and the Dining Rm behind him. I put it on here b/c Mike looks super happy and I love it :)
3 comments:
Ooo how fun! I love watching "House Hunters" on tv! I can't wait to see what you get.
How exciting! We can't wait to see what you guys get!
Now seriously. I've heard through the grapevine that you've found one. Best wishes! But holy cow! It's taken Josh and I ten years. Ugh. Some people have all the luck ;-)
Post a Comment