Mike and I loaded up our cars with boxes and heading down to Burleson to run by Lowe's and then close!! The closing started an hour late, which sucked, but once it was over it felt soo good!! We then got the keys and headed to our new home...to find the electricity off and that the seller's did absolutely NO cleaning before they left so that is our mission for tomorrow...new fridge, clean, and paint! Mike headed to class once we loaded all the boxes inside and I stayed to clean a little and get some stuff organized.
We can't wait to get all settled in and have everyone over!! And of course, we can't wait for all the random drop by visits...I miss those b/c it always happened at our house when I was a kid...it was the neighborhood hang out...mainly b/c we had fruit roll ups and tonz of other food so all the kids would come and raid our pantry haha :) Love you all!!
2 comments:
I am absolutely giddy for you!
I thought you kids were renting the place back for a couple of days...I guess not!
We will totally drop by. We'll be those neighbors :)
This is so exciting! I can't believe they didn't clean for you! That will be a pain, but hang in there.
Post a Comment