Oh Christmas Tree!! Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire!! Hark the Harold Angels Sing!! Joy to the World!! Jingle Bell Rock!! Oh I love Christmas time!!! Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. I love giving gifts, seeing smiles, everyone being happy, running around like crazy, all the chaos, and my absolute favorite part is the family time :) I love getting together with family and friends and spending this amazing holiday together. Christmas is an amazing day b/c our savior was born!! This is Mike and I's first Christmas together as a married couple and it's been going great so far. We've set up our Christmas lights, we've set up our Christmas tree, and a bunch of good Christmas decorations inside the house. We also have the lovely gingerbread house (previous post) set up. The pics are of our lovely Christmas tree with some presents Santa brought early, our outside lights at night time (and if you look close you can see the Christmas tree lit up inside since I left the front door open), and our stockings by the fireplace. We hope you enjoy!! We sure are :)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Christmas Time is Here!!
Oh Christmas Tree!! Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire!! Hark the Harold Angels Sing!! Joy to the World!! Jingle Bell Rock!! Oh I love Christmas time!!! Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. I love giving gifts, seeing smiles, everyone being happy, running around like crazy, all the chaos, and my absolute favorite part is the family time :) I love getting together with family and friends and spending this amazing holiday together. Christmas is an amazing day b/c our savior was born!! This is Mike and I's first Christmas together as a married couple and it's been going great so far. We've set up our Christmas lights, we've set up our Christmas tree, and a bunch of good Christmas decorations inside the house. We also have the lovely gingerbread house (previous post) set up. The pics are of our lovely Christmas tree with some presents Santa brought early, our outside lights at night time (and if you look close you can see the Christmas tree lit up inside since I left the front door open), and our stockings by the fireplace. We hope you enjoy!! We sure are :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun; everything looks great.I love the stockings for Bronx and Olivine!
Can't wait to see you guys this Christmas!!
Post a Comment