Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My 25th B-Day

Well I know this post is a little late, but here is a picture outside Texas de Brazil in downtown Fort Worth. Mike and I decided we wanted to splurge and have my bday dinner there with some friends. We invited a few more ppl, but unfortunately they couldn't come :( But the ones that did make it, we all had a blast!! I think the highlight of the night was how obsessed I was with the sausage. It was sooo freaking good!! We all started off with the salad bar and ordered some drinks and then flipped those little cards to green and were ready to go! The servers came by with chicken, lamb, bee, and of course sausage!! We all piled out plates high with delicious meats with all sorts of flavors and it tasted amazing!! After the first go around, half of us were done and the other half went back for more. In the end, I was the last one standing. No one could believe I kept going, but gosh dang it, it's expensive and I'm going to stuff myself! The waitress tried to take my plate twice so I finally told her in a stern voice I was not done and I wanted another sausage to end up the meal. A few minutes later, here comes the sausage server hauling butt across the floor to our table. He comes right around to my plate and puts the sausage on my plate. The best part was when he said, "Wow, that's a big one." I definitely couldn't stop laughing! After the food food, we then moved onto dessert. Wow! Mike and I had the cheesecake and it was pure awesomeness! I honestly can't remember what everyone else had, but our plates were clean b/c it was so delightful!! We then headed out and took this lovely picture. Amy and Reinhardt had to head into work and Meredith had to be at work early the next morning (nurse at JPS). Mike and I headed back to our house and Lindsey went to hers. All and all it was a great night!! Earlier in the day, Jim and Lexi came by and we got to hang out for a few hours before they had to head out and Mike and I had to get ready. We ate some pizza and watched a little bit of Up. It was a good time :) The next day, Jan and Rich stopped by for a quick dinner and some cake and then headed back to Whitney. Mike and I made pot roast and Rich and Jan brought chocolate confetti cake. It was nice visiting with them and hanging out for a bit. All and all it was a great birthday!! Oh and the best part of course....Mike got me an amazing Moo-Moo!!!! It's beautiful...purple and white with a super soft material, come to mid calf, and zips up in the front. I pretty much live in it now so I love it!!!!! Also, the birthday gifts from everyone else were great!! The birthday money is going towards the Expedition EL and all te other personal gifts will be put to good use!! Love you guys soo much!!

No comments: