Kristin and I at the Arlington Highlands after a great dinner.
Mike and I love this picture. He thought we were taking a serious one and then I jumped on him so he went with it :)
Kristin and Wes...they're so cute together.
Our stockings hung by the chimney with care :)
Our awesome Christmas tree! It was so fun putting it up and decorating it all.
One of our many attempts to take a picture of the whole family, but they didn't all turn out that great. This one was funny since Bronx was looking to Mike to figure out what was going on.
And here is one of Mike and I by ourselves with Mike giving me bunny ears and me having the camera set up a little to low so it cut off some of his head.
Our lit up house! It was soo much easier putting up the Christmas decorations this year! We added some more lights this year as well. We also added red and green lights as our flood and garage lights after the picture was taken.
Mike's work Christmas party. I actually wore pantyhose, which I swore I would never do again after my mom made me so many times when I was a kid, but it was cold!
Mike, me, Aunt Margie, and Uncle Guy.
Mike and me at the end of the night. It was a good time.
Here are some of the Holiday season pictures we've taken so far in the month of December. I wanted to post some since if I posted them all together it would take up a lot of room and I figured I could get started. We're at my parents house in Kingwood for this lovely Christmas holiday :) We celebrated my dad's 53rd birthday last night by going to dinner at Benihana then coming home to open presents and eat some chocolate pecan pie. It was soo good! We can't wait until Christmas morning after Santa comes! And of course it's Christ's birthday! We hope everyone is having an amazing Holiday season, have a great Christmas, and an even better New Year!
In other news, Mike did great on his second semester of Graduate school and is on his Christmas break without school, but driving our to Addison to work everyday. I passed my EC-6 test and on to take my Special Ed certification test on the 28th. Hopefully I pass that one as well and I can start applying for teaching jobs!
2 comments:
Congrats on passing your EC-6 test! You're almost done! I love yall's christmas lights & decorations.
Thanks girl! Yeah we worked hard on them haha. The weather was warmer this year when we put them up though, which was nice. And thanks so much for the congrats! I'm excited to start applying!
Post a Comment