Thursday, June 7, 2012

Reece's 1st Day

 Reece holding Mike's finger in the rocking chair.
 Reece was scratching the crap out of her face so my mom filed her nails.  Her first manicure lol!
 I went to rub her face and she grabbed my finger and put it in her mouth haha.
 Me pulling my finger out and away from her mouth and her all confused and still gripping my finger haha.
 Jim got Mike 3 cigars and a Marine zippo lighter and Lexi made us the mini cupcakes.
 Love this picture of Mike and Reece!
 My mom and I with Reece on Mother's Day.  They brought all of us a little carnation.
 I took this picture with my phone after a feeding.
Reece came out of me sucking on her fingers lol!  You could hear her from across the room making sucking noises!  It was hilarious :)

No comments: