Friday, July 20, 2012

May 20th-Day 8...Family!

 Bronx and Olivine hanging out on our bed
 Reece in her super cute outfit :)
 Reece looking up at my mom
 Me, my mom, and Reece in the kitchen :)
 Uncle Frank holding and seeing Reece for the first time...it brought tears to his eyes!  I love my family!
 Uncle Frank, Aunt Karen, Josh, and Reece
 The hand off
 Me, Nanny, Josh, Aunt Karen with Reece, mom, Aunt Liz, and Kyle
 Josh, Aunt Karen holding Reece, Uncle Frank, and Frankie
 Kyle, Josh, Mike, Aunt Karen with Reece, Uncle Frank, Nanny, Sofia, Frankie
 Reece sleeping in her napper
 Everyone getting their food in the kitchen that Mike grilled :)
 Kyle, dad, mom, Aunt Liz, Uncle Frank, me, Frankie, Mike with Reece, Aunt Karen, Nanny, Josh
 I love this picture of Mike and Reece :)
Reece with her Uncle Bids :)

1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

Looks like she is being given lots & lots of love! She is so darling! But I can only imagine what she looks like now at 2 months!