
So, I'm not the best at updating this thing, but I try. This is a picture of the FWPD patch that I wear so proudly on my uniform sleeves each day at work. The weird red thing in the middle is supposed to be a longhorn...who knew. Well I figured I should put on here that I applied to the Crime Scene Search Unit. I put in my packet last week and waiting to hear when my interview will be. Mike and I have our fingers crossed. Honestly, crime scene's what I've always wanted to do, but I'm definitely going to miss patrol big time!! Patrol is such a great way to get into things and meet all sorts of people. It's also a great place to learn. I've made many many good friends on the department by being on patrol and I'm going to miss not being out there by their side getting into stuff. I'll just be getting there after everything has gone down...dang it. But Mike and I have talked about it and we think this is a good opportunity and well a lot safer. When I found out if I got the position, I'll definitely let you guys know :)
1 comment:
How could crime scene say no to the rookie of the year? Seriously? :) I'll keep my fingers crossed too!
Post a Comment