Well the picture on the left is of Bronx (our super loving and adorable black lab) and our new puppy Olivine (name is a rare mineral and she's a rare find...she's a 10 mo old boxer lab rescue puppy and awesome). They love playing together and laying around together :) We knew we wanted another dog when we moved into the house, but we found her a little earlier and fell in love...she's a great puppy and an even better addition to the family.
The picture on the right is of Mike and Bronx before we got Olivine. I was getting ready for bed when I got home from work and looked out from the bathroom and saw this. I just had to take a picture of my two men. Don't they look super comfy :)-
1 comment:
I bet Bronx is so happy. When do you guys move into your new home? We can't wait to come up and see it.
Post a Comment