Sunday, September 20, 2009

Family at the House



Here are some pics of the family at our new house :) On the left is Jim, Lexi, Rich, and me and Mike...Jan is taking the picture and Bronx and Olivine are roaming around somewhere. On the right are my parents, Dave and Marie on our lovely sofa couch. We had a long day of running errands and fixing up the house. A couple nights later we had some friends over and Mike's brother Matt stopped by for a bbq, which was tonz of fun!! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures :( Mike got to use his new grill and cook really good hamburgers and my mom and I were in charge of the beans. We're definitely enjoying having everyone over to the new house :)

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I wish we could have been there!

Christina Bassi said...

Us too! We can't wait to visit! :)