Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween!!


I took this picture today...it was freezing and SUPER windy...as you can see from the picture. Due to all of the rain and not being able to mow the grass and then not having the equipment to put out the graveyard pieces....it took until today to put them out. So I spent a while rigging the nails together so the graveyard pieces would stick in the ground since our grass is so thick and waa-laa...A GRAVEYARD!! A mini one at least haha. There is a witch windsock, a vampire windsock, spooky and beware signs, the graveyard, skulls looking like pirates lining the sidewalk, a pumpkin in the flowerbed, another windsock with a cat in a pumpkin, and last but not least a lit up pumpkin on the bench in the walkway. We still haven't carved our pumpkin...we're going to do that closer to halloween and put that on the bench eventually. Also, the little garden flag is a B (for Bassi) that my awesome mom got Mike and I :) The wind was blowing super hard which is why not everything is clear, but you can get the point. We have a few decorations in the house and we have our halloween candy in the pantry just waiting to be eaten, I mean handed out to Trick or Treaters. I have to work that night, but my fabulous parents are coming up for the weekend so Mike will have some company while handing out candy :)

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

How fun, you get to decorate your yard!

Christina Bassi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Bassi said...

Too fun! I can't wait for a yard to decorate. I decorated our windows with Halloween window stickers. Not the same. What a bummer you have to work on Halloween.