Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!


Tick or Treat....Give me something good to eat....if you don't....I don't care....I'll pull down your underwear!! Oh the joys of Halloween!! Today was awesome!! Mike carved this amazing pumpkin this afternoon and it looked great!! Mike's parents stopped by and my parents were already here for the weekend. I also had off the weekend since I'm taking a class Mon, Tues, and Wed. We then went to Target and Walmart and my parents took us to dinner at the Hibachi grill :) When we got home it was game time. We had all the decorations ready to go and lit the fabulous pumpkin!! We also got a super scary halloween sounds CD from Walmart and had it playing outside under the bench. We had tonz of Trick or Treaters and almost ran out of candy, but we squeaked by :) A bunch of the kids were scared from the halloween sounds and the dogs barking like crazy which made them run the opposite direction, but they would come back and get their candy...we also had tonz of comments on our costumes and our decorations and Mike's pumpkin was a hit :) While we were at Walmart we also picked up our costumes....I got a witches hat and creepy hands and Mike got a Jason mask. Happy Halloween all!!

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

What a scary looking pumpkin!

Christina Bassi said...

I am so happy you didn't have to work like you thought you were. Sounds like you guys had a blast. Love the pumpkin.

Christina Bassi said...

Hi Eryn,
I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address. We wanted to take out our last name from the address. If you want to view our blog please go to http://bcfamilymemories.blogspot.com/.

Thanks,
Christina