I stay in the human pool and the puppies bring me their football and frisbee to throw :)
Running around the backyard after catching their frisbee and football.
Olivine bringing me her football again :)
Bronx bringing me his football and Olivine with bat ears.
Me throwing the football for Bronx and Olivine running with him
Bronx and Olivine running free together with their frisbee and football :)
Mike's bum ankle :( He was taking all the pictures on the porch.
Bronx's tongue hanging out when I'm about to throw his frisbee :)-
Olivine running after her frisbee
I was teasing Bronx and not throwing his frisbee so he started doing his excited and "hurry up" bark lol!
Him about to bark again, but realizing I'm going to throw it
Me throwing water at Bronx for him to catch....it was so fun!
He caught it and it was making me crack up! Olivine was looking at him all confused haha.
Bronx opening his mouth wide open for more water! Awesome picture!
Him barking at me for throwing water instead of his frisbee lol!
Bronx running after his frisbee with his ears flapping around lol!
Olivine running over by their dog pool since I threw her frisbee in it
Olivine watching me
Bronx catching more water. I love these pictures!
And Olivine trying to catch the water as well :)-
Mike and I had been wanting the Sony Alpha A55 DSLR camera for a while, but we were hoping the price would go down. Well our luck came around and we got an amazing deal on the camera with the 55mm lens and we got a 200mm lens with it all for under what the original camera price was going to be! We were so happy! So ever since we got it, we've been having a blast taking pictures with it! It can do action shots and the shutter speed is quicker and you can change the lighting, etc. Mike's definitely been the master with it and he's teaching me. We're definitely both still learning though. We wanted to get this camera for when Reece is born and catching all the priceless moments we're going to have with her as a baby learning :) Well on April Fool's Day, Mike and I ran a couple errands, pulled some weeds, and then it was our time to relax! So I set up the human pool and the puppy pools in the backyard so we could all have a blast together! And it definitely was!
1 comment:
You look so cute with your pregnancy belly. Almost a month left. We can't wait.
Post a Comment