Well, I got on here the other day to post Thanksgiving pictures, but it says that I have reached my 1 GB capacity for uploading pictures on my blog! It says I now have to buy some storage. Ridiculous! Well, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to try to figure it out and the Thanksgiving pics will be up soon!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100195915420904.2309950.18302710&type=3
I'm not even sure if the link will work for those not on Facebook, but all of the pictures are on there if you would like to look at them :) Anyways, I hope all is going well for everyone and that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Now onto a little update on things with Mike, Reece, the pups, and me. We went to Austin to spend Thanksgiving with the Mellick's, Templin's, and Toth's and it was a blast! We headed down there Wednesday afternoon and Joe came with us. Aunt Margie and Uncle Guy ended up putting us up at a LaQuinta close to their house so we had plenty of room for all of our stuff. Traveling with kids requires so much crap! It's crazy haha. We went to Aunt Donna and Uncle Chris' for dinner Wednesday night and then Thursday was the Thanksgiving bash at Aunt Margie and Uncle Guy's. On Friday, we went to lunch at Aunt Margie and Uncle Guy's and then headed back to DFW. It was so awesome watching Reece with everyone! She's definitely a very blessed little girl to have such amazing family surrounding her :) We were planning on going to Plano Friday evening, but we got back too late and Reece was exhausted. My dad, Mike, and Joe stayed at the house with Reece and I headed to Plano to go pick my mom up so she could give Reece her bath in the morning and feed her breakfast, two of her favorite things :) I hung out at my Aunt Karen and Uncle Frank's for a bit and then my mom and I headed back to Burleson. Saturday, my mom, Mike, Reece, and I headed out to Plano to see everyone before they headed back to Kingwood. Reece was able to fly with Uncle Frank, cape and all, and she was able to try apple and pumpkin pie for the first time haha. And, again, she was able to get loved on by everyone :) My parents left on Sunday and Mike drove Joe home as well. It was another great Thanksgiving holiday and Reece definitely had a blast celebrating it for the first time!
With Reece, she's saying "mama," "dada," "yaya," "gaga," and Mike and I think she's been saying "yeah" and "hi" for forever. She said dada the Monday before Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving morning she said mama. It cracks me up because if she's frustrated or fussing, all I hear is mamamamamama lol! She knows to try to get my attention if something isn't going her way haha. Reece will be 7 mo old on December 12th and at her 6 mo check up, she was 16.10 lbs and 27.25 in long. She's been rolling from her front to back for a while, but the past couple weeks, she's realized she can roll around to get where she wants, so she rolls around everywhere. She's trying to figure out how to crawl, but nothing definite yet. It just cracks me up that in her crib, she'll start on her tummy in the middle of the crib and by morning she's in a completely different position. We got her a walker, which came in yesterday so hopefully she figures out how to use it soon. She jumps in it since that's what she's used to with her jumperoo.
Mike talked to his academic adviser the other day and it looks like he's going to be able to graduate with his master's in May 2013! We're both so excited for him to be done with school! He's worked so hard on his bachelor's and master's so this will be such an amazing accomplishment for him :) As for me, I joined a mom group in Burleson to have little play dates for Reece and meet some other moms in Burleson. I think it'll be a good time so we'll see how it goes. I do miss work, but being with Reece is so worth it. I put all the Christmas decorations up yesterday and today so we're ready for Christmas! Yay!
2 comments:
I've had a lot of friends have the same problem recently with their blogs. This happened to me too about a year ago. I just paid the $5 & was on my way:) Tell Mike congrats!
Sorry, that last comment is from Jalei!
Post a Comment