Reece with Nanny, Aunt Liz, and my mom!
Reece with her Great Nanny!
I grew up knowing my great grandparents and I feel so blessed Reece is going to know some of hers!
Reece eating some of my dad's fruit pop. Mike ended up letting her try a mango one a few days before and she took a chunk out of it lol!
After sucking on it for a few minutes, I told my dad that was enough so he took it away, but Reece wanted more lol!
Great Granny came over to visit too! Reece fell asleep on my dad and he handed her over to Granny. Reece ended up waking up a couple minutes later and got a panicked look on her face b/c she was on someone different lol!
Great Aunt Loueva holding Reece!
Granddad feeding Reece her bottle. When Reece is eating her bottle, she likes to flail her arms and move all around, which can make feeding her a bit of a challenge.
Koda taking a nap :)
Aunt Sarah (I've known Sarah since we were 8 years old; we played softball together) and her husband, John, came over to meet Reece :)
Reece playing in the living room. She's been getting good at rolling to move around and to get where she wants to go. She's also starting to pull her legs up and use her arms to push herself up so we're thinking she might be crawling soon!
Reece asleep on her Granddad :)
When she woke up, Grand Rie was right there to love on her :)
Goodbye pictures :( Reece peed on her outfit right after the picture above this one before we headed out for our errands so we washed it and she wore it again on Sunday :)
I felt tired that morning, but wow I had no idea I looked that tired! Anyways, 1, 2, 3, 4 generations :)
No comments:
Post a Comment