Thursday, March 8, 2012

Halloween 2011

 I was going to Michaelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but since I was about 11 wks pregnant and not feeling good at all with morning sickness plus an array of other issues, I went with a more comfortable Enchantress costume :)  And Mike was my Ghostbuster!
 Martin, a guy I work with, and his wife have a Halloween party every year and go all out!  We went to the party and a requirement is dressing up.  Martin was Herman Munster and he did a fabulous job!
 Mike and I with the Ranger game in the background.
 We left a bit early b/c I wasn't feeling good, but we stopped by HEB to get some fire logs and beer so we could cuddle up on the couch and be nice and comfy :)
 Full length pic of me in my Enchantress costume
 Mike carving our pumpkin with the puppies!  Olivine didn't really care about tasting and eating the pumpkin, but Bronx loved it!
 Mike did an awesome job!
 Scary!
 Halloween night ready for the trick or treaters!  I wore that shirt to work, which Josh, one of my work buddies, found it on Ebay and I went ahead and got it b/c I thought it was funny.  We ended up not dressing up for the trick or treaters this year and surprising enough, there were quite a few that asked why we didn't dress up b/c we were a big hit last year haha.
 On the driveway for the trick or treaters so see as the walked up to the house.
 Our entry way with the scary music playing!  It's so fun scaring all the kids with the scary music and decorations!  The parents always push them back up to get their candy :)  That's one thing I always loved about Halloween when I was a kid, being scared!
We had to take a picture with the pumpkin and the puppies :)

No comments: