Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sarah's Wedding Nov '11

 The beautiful bride!
 The back of her gorgeous dress
 Me and Sarah before the wedding
 Sarah and her mom, Mrs. Irene :)
 I had Sarah do a pose so I could get a good picture of her jewelry and nails.
 The ceremony
 I now pronounce you husband and wife!
 Me and the groomsman I walked with.
 The bridesmaids and groomsmen waiting for the groom and bride to come down to the reception.
 Here come the newlyweds!
 Their first dance as a married couple
 My dad standing by me and my mom while we took a cute picture :)
 My mom and dad all dressed up :)
 My super handsome sexy husband and me at the reception.  And I think I was about 13 weeks along.
 Mr. Griffin, Sarah's dad, Mrs. Irene, Sarah's mom, and my mom all visiting.  We've known them since I was 8 yrs old!  Mr. Griffin was my 10 and under competitive softball coach and Sarah and I were rivals during league ball.  We did one road trip to a tournament together and were inseparable after that!
 Me and my parents
 Mike joined in the family photo :)
Here are all the bridesmaids at the wedding.

No comments: