We decided to take my parents to the Fort Worth Water Gardens when they came up for New Years. We started at the water gardens, moved to the stockyards, and then headed back home for watching the ball drop and drinking champagne! We met up with Jim, Lexi, their kids, and their friends at the stockyards and ate dinner at a Mexican restaurant out there. It was a blast! When we got home, we walked the dogs to walk off our food and give them some exercise, then we just chilled out until midnight. Happy New Year!
My mom and I down in the active pool.
Mike and I down in the active pool.
My mom and dad in the active pool while Mike and I are at the top of the active pool.
Mike and I at the top of the active pool and my parents were still in there.
Me, Mike, and my dad at the quiet pool.
My dad, my mom, and me in the courtyard of the water gardens while Mike is on top of the mountain :)
We then headed up Main St to the Fort Worth Stockyards. They do a "cattle drive" and shoot out on New Years Eve.
I love this picture! One of the longhorns chewing his food in their bull pen.
Mike and I walking around the cat walk or whatever it's called where people would go to judge all the animals and then buy them.
Here are my mom's pictures :) My dad, me, and Mike walking into the active pool.
My dad, me, and my mom walking down into the active pool.
My mom and dad in the active pool.
Mike and I up on top of the active pool.
Mike and I down in the aerating pool.
My mom about to dive into the quiet pool :)
My mom and dad in the quiet pool sitting on a tree stump.
Mike on top of the mountain while we were down in the courtyard area :)
The first longhorn leading the way during the cattle drive.
| My dad and I looking into the bull pen. |
No comments:
Post a Comment