Thursday, September 13, 2012

Reece is 4 Mo Old!

 Mike and Reece playing Skyrim lol!
 Mike balances Reece on his hand and goes with her movements around the living room...she has a blast!
 It usually tires her out too :)
 Reece's Official 4 Mo Old Pics!
 Sofia, Kyle's girlfriend, got her the dress :)  It's a 3m dress so I wanted her to wear it before it doesn't fit her anymore
 She wasn't the best at keeping the dress down though haha.  And the beginning pics were taken after her bath, but before her feeding
 This is the new face she makes when she's being pissy and whining
 Trying to make her laugh
 After she ate :)
 I was trying to put the camera away from her line of sight b/c she gets the same, whoa what is that look, every time she sees the camera...when it's out of her view she smiles :)
 Mom daughter moment
 Cute pose :)-
 And there she goes eating the dress lol!
 I pulled it back down for the last few shots
Cutie pie
And she's done lol!

No comments: