Saturday, September 8, 2012

Reecey Peecey

 Reece wrapped up in her favorite frog towel after a bath :)  Our routine every morning: she gets up between 0900 and 0930, I draw her bath, go into her room and open the curtains, turn on her kid music, she gets her bath, she gets dressed, then we eat :)  This time Olivine decided to jump up on the bed and get close to Reece haha.
 Reece has been getting really good with grabbing things and bringing them to her mouth lately.  She's been doing the hitting and grabbing with her hands for a while, but the past few weeks she's been grabbing her burp cloth and eating it lol!  So we've been trying the toys and she's getting pretty good!  She's got her Sofie in this picture.
 And here she has her keys
 I was changing one of her diapers and she put her hand on her face and kept it there for a while lol!  So I had to grab my phone and take a picture :)-  Oh no, I filled up my diaper with a lovely surprise lol!
 I was cooking in the kitchen the other night and when I walked back into the living room this is what I found...Bronx totally comfortable on the couch haha.
 Reece has recently been going to the left side of her crib instead of the right.
 Playing on her jumperoo this afternoon...
 I always have a hard time catching the right pictures when she's smiling, but I got one!
 And this one I was talking to her and she was smiling and talking back :)
 I stood up and held the camera above her head and she looked right up there :)
 Side view of her little nose and chubby cheeks
 All the playing on the jumperoo always tires her out...I caught one of her big yawns
 Turning her head to see the tv...she definitely likes watching tv so we watch a lot of Disney movies :)
 Holding onto my finger and giving me a big smile
Playing with her super chubby unicorn :)

No comments: