Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wyatt's 1st Birthday

 Reece at her Mamma and Pappa's for the first time on Labor Day Wknd
 Reece with her second grandma!  Ms. Anderson was my 2nd mom growing up :)
 Cole (The Porter's 1 yr old) and Wyatt opening up Wyatt's presents with Taryn helping :)
 Jill holding her little girl, Ava, and Reece with Aunt Taryn
 The kitchen with all the grub!
 The super cute and delicious Dr. Seuss cakes!
 The birthday boy in his Dr. Seuss I'm 1 year old shirt!
 The Kesler's with their twin boys, Kingston and Kaedmon, the Alexander's with Ava, and Rice
 Wyatt's great grandparents and grandma holding Reece :)
 Wyatt about to blow out his candles!
 Testing out his birthday cake....
 Yum!
 Super yum!
 The fabulous Kesler family!
 Cole with his mom, Katie...dad, Bobby, was at work
 Reece and me with Taryn and Wyatt!  Taryn and I have been best friends since 5th grade and we always dreamed about getting married (check), having kids (check), and our kids getting married lol!
The gang!  Brent & Katie Kesler with their almost 3 mo old twin boys, Kingston and Kaedmon; Katie Porter with her 1 yr old son, Cole, and Bobby was at work; Cody & Taryn Guzman with Wyatt; me with almost 4 mo old Reece minus Mike; Curtis & Jill Alexander with their 3 1/3 mo old girl, Ava; and Rice.  Taryn and I have been best friends since 5th grade and I went to the police academy with Brent, Bobby, Cody, Curtis, and Rice.  I introduced Taryn to Cody and they ended up getting married!  We've all been through a lot together and have many more adventures to come!  We're all so excited to have kids so close together in age!

No comments: