Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch

 Reece standing up next to one of the pumpkins
 Taryn putting Wyatt in his first ever bounce house!  Taryn and I decided to bring the kids to their first pumpkin patch to start a little tradition :)  It was so much fun!
 Wyatt jumping around
 They had a bunch of different cutouts so since Reece still can't sit up on her own, I kept her in her stroller to take the pictures :)
 Reece with Bambi and the gang
 Big smiles!
 Mommy and Daddy's Little Pumpkin :)  That's what her shirt said.  My parents got her this little outfit for Halloween :)
 Wyatt in jail haha
 Wyatt and Reece hanging outside the jail
 Taryn and Wyatt at the scarecrow cutout
 Reece and I by the Hoppy Halloween cutout...we love frogs!  Haha.
 Taryn caught me off guard with a close up lol!
 We were trying to prop Reece up on Wyatt and the pumpkins, but she decided to take a dive onto Wyatt haha.
 Here we go :)
 Reece by herself in the pumpkin patch
 The Madagascar crew!
 Wyatt with the Harry Potter cutouts
 He wants back in jail haha.
 I tried to take a picture of Reece and I, but she wasn't looking :)-
 I love this movie!  Up!
 Wyatt went for round two in the bounce house
 Handsome boy!
 Reece and I hung outside the bounce house and she ate her stroller strap :)-
 It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!
 Close up of Reece on a pumpkin
 Dumbo!
 My First Pumpkin Patch caldron :)
 Wyatt's turn!
 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, plus one lol!
 Ratatouille!
 Her pants kept getting hiked up lol!
 Reece making her Witch's Brew :)
 Wyatt and Reece hanging out on a haystack
 Almost holding hands :)-
The gang with the police cutout!

No comments: