Me with my dad when I was 2 wks old!
Me with my mom at 3 months old!
Me at 5 months old! I wore a lot of boy clothes b/c I was supposed to be one lol!
Me at 7 months old! I was a bunny for my first Halloween! Reece is going to be a frog :)
My newborn picture with the bow ky gellied to my head lol!
I'm not sure how old Mike was in this one or any of them, but these are the only baby pictures we have of Mike.
The Bassi boys with their beautiful, wonderful mom!
Mike was a happy boy in this one :)
The whole family
Just the boys










2 comments:
Your baby pictures really resemble Reece.
Oh I have another picture of mike when he was a baby. I will send it to you. I scaned a bunch of family pictures when we were in Texas. Yes, Reece totally looks just like you. She is so cute and growing too fast. I can't wait till we get to come down to Texas and meet her.
Post a Comment