Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Big Bow

 Chillaxin on the bed in her under armor outfit and adidas sneakers :)  We tried out the big bow b/c a couple people asked about it...she wasn't the biggest fan haha
 Standing on the counter
 I wanted to take some cute Halloween themed pictures so I laid her on the bed to try and position stuff, and she discovered the plastic pumpkin and tried playing with it.
 Close up of the big bow and headband haha.
 The pumpkin and Boo ghost with her Halloween rattle :)
 She was having a good time playing with her rattle and taking pictures :)
 Shaking her rattle and smiling :)
 Hood up!
 Chillin like a villain haha
 I got her to smile :)
 She usually freezes up and just stares at the camera when I'm trying to take pictures so I was so glad I got some smiling pictures :)
 Happy baby girl :)
She's been working so hard on sitting up!  It's so exciting!  She's been good at pulling herself up and standing for a while, so it's been so fun watching her learn and try to sit up!

No comments: