Absolutely beautiful sunset the other evening behind our house! The sky is God's paintbrush :)
Another view
And altogether! We absolutely loved looking at it!
Reece's official 5 mo pictures! We wanted them to be Halloween themed so we used some of the Halloween decorations from the house, which have been around since I was a kid. The big plush pink blanket is from Mrs. Marion and she stitched Reece's full name, birthday, and height and weight from when she was born :)
Reece has gotten really good at arching her back and moving around where she wants to go. If she's sitting up, she'll arch her back to move back down or up and if she's laying down, she'll go in a circle lol! She also does it to try and get out of her car seat.
Looking at Granddad :)
Mom
Then Grand Rie lol! We were all trying to get her to smile
We decided to put her on her tummy and prop her up on her frog pillow, which she decided to eat haha
Lifting herself up
I took the frog pillow away so she wanted it back haha.
Eating the blanket
Looking way up at Granddad
We moved her up on the blanket so she couldn't eat the corner anymore haha.
Our beautiful little girl :)
She's getting so big!
With Grand Rie
With Granddad and Grand Rie
2 comments:
So cute! I can't decide who she looks like. What do you think?
Well it seems like most people say she looks like Mike in the eyes and me everywhere else haha. She definitely looks like me when I was a baby though. I've got to post some pictures of Mike and I when we were babies.
Post a Comment